Here you will find tools for CaliOpen developments. There is many possibles scenarios for setup of an environment development, depending on what you want to do.
The devtools directory contains useful commands for development. Most of this commands run natively and don't work in a dockerized environment.
- api-mock: it's full js mock api, it used by travis for frontend functional tests
- storybook: its purpose is to show react components for designer & frontend developers
- clean-dev-storage.sh: destroy docker volumes used by persistent stores (Cassandra and Elasticsearch)
- gen-swagger-spec.sh: (native) re-generate swagger file and store it into
- make_release: python script to build a release
- manage_package: python script to manage caliopen packages
- run-tests.sh: start tests in travis, this launch frontend or backend tests according to recent changes
- setup-virtualenv.sh: script to setup a python virtualenv for python developers
Please refer to ansible-poc project, this will prepare your host and start Caliopen in stable mode (latest release).
Under the hood it will run docker-compose with staging config:
docker-compose -f docker-compose.staging.yml up -d frontend broker